Wednesday, October 07, 2009
Previous Posts
- Our 3 at 4 weeks !
- Victor's Blessing Day
- One Month Old Tomorrow
- More Pix of Victor ( of course!)
- First Day of School . . . 1st and 3rd GRADES
- Now you see it . . . now you don't!
- Hanging Out w/ Victor
- Introducing our " Little Mister". . . Victor Manuel
- Birthday Pix
- No longer girl trapped!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



6 Comments:
he's so so cute!
11:35 AM
I love where he's smiling!! So cute!!
1:26 PM
What a darling boy-he looks just like his sisters!
I love the red and blue striped outfit-I just bought the same one for a baby gift-we must have the same taste:)
2:40 PM
What a beautiful boy!!
6:12 PM
Erika, we miss seeing you every week! (double wammy...we don't get to see you at preschool and i don't get to see you at primary) I LOVe all the pictures! He is growing up SO fast!! What a cute little guy!
6:01 PM
Really cute pictures. He is so cute!
11:33 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home