Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Now you see it . . . now you don't!







Amalia broke her arm at the end of July... thank heaven for water proof casts. She got her cast off last week, just in time for school to start.





Just a funny little side note about insurance, can you believe breaking an arm is more expensive than having a baby, I guess in insurance terms putting a cast on is considered out patient surgery, who knew:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Same thing happened to me when Kobi broke his arm. Nearly $500 when all was said and done. I love the pics of the girls and cute Victor. How are they liking school?

4:27 PM

 
Blogger Donna said...

they never offered me a water proof csst. I have to put a bag over it to take a shower. How long did Amalia have to wear the cast? My doctor said for me a mim of 6 wks. 3 1/2 down. I have not gotten any bills yet so i do not know what mine will cost me.

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home