Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introducing our " Little Mister". . . Victor Manuel





























Victor was born on Auntie Hannah's birthday! August 7th at 3:48 pm. He was 8 lbs 1 oz. and 21 inches long. He has light hair, a light complexion and beautiful long lashes. He is perfectly healthy and we are enjoying every minute with him. He is very even tempered and easy going. We are so in love:) He is six days old today. Amalia and Karolina are amazing big sisters, they love to hold him, literally all day long! What a lucky little brother:)

23 Comments:

Blogger Marq said...

Que guapo! Congratulations! He's a cutie. I sent you an email congratulating you and Felipe on your new addition. I'm sure Amalia and Karolina are going to be great big sisters!

11:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! He is so adorable!

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Angela said...

I love the pictures, especially the 1st one that shows his amazing lashes. I hope you are all doing well.

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

how cute is he!!!???!!! you're right, he does have super long eyelashes.

12:16 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

also hannah looks super fabulous as well!

12:20 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

Harry and Dawn's kids have long lashes - I thought it came from her side - maybe it's Clayton trait.

Or maybe he's just one of the lucky ones!!

He is certainly a beautiful boy!

2:59 PM

 
Blogger Min said...

He's beautiful! Congrats!

3:06 PM

 
Blogger Heather Ashby said...

Congrats! He is adorable.

3:12 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

He is so cute!!! I love the pictures of the girls holding him. How fun for you. I hope he contiunes to be a good baby for you. As soon as you are feeling up to visitors I would love to come and see you. Tell the girls congratulations on beings big sisters. Congratulations!! He really is so sweet. Love him up now while he is still a newborn. They don't stay like that very long.

3:52 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Congrats! He is absolutely perfect! So happy for you guys.

3:53 PM

 
Blogger Julianne said...

What a cutie--congrats!

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Hannahtess said...

I can see a little bit of Karolina in the second picture - that's such a Karolina face to make! I can't wait to visit you guys again.

5:15 PM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

Ohhhhh! What a cutie pie! I can't wait to see him in person!!! Kiss kiss!

8:08 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

He is so cute! Karolina and Amalia look so happy. I hope thing continue to go well for you.

9:39 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

He is so cute. We are so sad that we won't be able to see him in person but we love him and hope that all is going well.

5:10 AM

 
Blogger Swain Family said...

Congrats!

8:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful. Congrats and enjoy:)

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

Ah!!! He's perfect!!!!! I keep seeing Felipe and keep asking how you're doing! I'm so glad you're doing good and I can't wait to come meet Little Mr!

3:09 PM

 
Blogger Leah Claire said...

Oh look at that beautiful boy! So excited that he is here and that the girls have taken to the Big Sister job so well. Lots of love to you!

10:17 AM

 
Blogger Heather said...

Congratulations!! (We noticed your blog when we were on Sylvia's -- hope you don't mind us taking a peek!)

8:07 PM

 
Blogger Sylvia said...

Congratulations!! He is darling!

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Keli said...

He's so cute! You all look so happy! Way to make a boy this time. We tried, but no boy luck at our house. Too bad. ;)

10:46 AM

 
Blogger Donna said...

Better late then never cute cute baby. Erika you do good work!!!

12:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home