posted by Felipe and Erika at September 17, 2008
You are such an amazing Mom! Your girls are so dang lucky to have you! I love that I get to see you more now at preschool! Max just loves you too!!!
2:38 PM
That looks so yummy and with how warm it's been I bet it was super refreshing!
6:11 PM
I have made lots of orange juice but not much lemonade. However we used to combine orange juice and lemonade when I was a kid and I loved that.
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
You are such an amazing Mom! Your girls are so dang lucky to have you! I love that I get to see you more now at preschool! Max just loves you too!!!
2:38 PM
That looks so yummy and with how warm it's been I bet it was super refreshing!
6:11 PM
I have made lots of orange juice but not much lemonade. However we used to combine orange juice and lemonade when I was a kid and I loved that.
5:42 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home