I am just a lazy blogging bum . . . .


I love to sit and look at everyone else's blogs and I love to see new posts and pix and I haven't blogged in forever, so I will attempt to catch up!
We'll start with the end of June! Karolina has been asking to learn to sew for the last year! I told her when she went off track for the summer we would sew a pillow and blanket for her Build -A -Bear. She told Ashley about it and Ashley wanted to learn too! Karolina and Ashley went and purchased their fabric separately and believe or not they chose the exact same fabric, how crazy is that! The both chose panda fabric. They really love a lot of the same things, especially aniamls:) It was a fun afternoon and they are pretty talented 7 year olds! Amalia and Megan picked out some cute fabric too and they helped me with the hemming on theirs and did a super job too, can you believe it, they are only 5 years old and they both held the fabric themselves and sewed a straight line! I forgot to take pix of Megan and Amalia:(

6 Comments:
You are such a fun mom Erika! Your girls are so lucky.
Love,
Andrea
7:55 AM
Cute girls- you were a great teacher, they love their blanket and pillows- good thing they have someone to teach them, it certianly isn't their mother
9:33 AM
oh, I loved learning to sew as a little girl! They both look so pleased and happy! How fun! You're a great Mom to do that for them!
2:46 PM
You are a good and patient mother to teach little girls to sew. I wish I had more patience like that.
4:12 PM
I am so glad that you have the patience to teach them to sew.
7:36 PM
Whitney received a hand sewing kit for her birthday last year. It is still sitting on her shelf. I've tried and tried to teach her, but I just don't have the patience for it. You are a great mom! Karolina looks so great in her glasses!
9:05 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home