posted by Felipe and Erika at August 11, 2008
Looks like it's time for another kid Felipe!
6:39 AM
Erika, I found your blog and I love it. Your girls are so pretty. I love Karolina in her glasses, cute stuff. Amalia looks good with a baby!!!
11:10 AM
Who is Eva?
1:59 PM
For Daisy, Eva is Nicole's baby and Nicole is Erika's cousin. Amalia looks so cute and is such a good helper.
6:57 PM
That is the CUTEST picture!! Amalia is so sweet.
1:59 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Looks like it's time for another kid Felipe!
6:39 AM
Erika, I found your blog and I love it. Your girls are so pretty. I love Karolina in her glasses, cute stuff. Amalia looks good with a baby!!!
11:10 AM
Who is Eva?
1:59 PM
For Daisy, Eva is Nicole's baby and Nicole is Erika's cousin. Amalia looks so cute and is such a good helper.
6:57 PM
That is the CUTEST picture!! Amalia is so sweet.
1:59 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home