Monday, August 11, 2008

Karolina's New Glasses!


Our kids are doomed. . . Felipe and I both got glasses at a young age. After Karolina put on her glasses she said, " I used to just see fuzzy light, now I see the light bulbs! "She picked out some cute ones! She liked the "leopard" arms on the glasses ! A classic Karolina comment, she loves animals! She looks so cute and grown up:)

8 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Karolina looks cute in glasses.

6:39 AM

 
Blogger amy k said...

Cute pic. I still can't believe that I didn't notice right away. I remember thinking she had them on but I thought she had always them for some odd reason.

9:38 AM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

WOW! How old are you Nina? Fifteen? You look so great and grown up in those!

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

She looks so much more grownup. I love the cute style.

3:31 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Karolina looks great. I miss you guys already.

6:58 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

karolina you are so old now!

8:27 PM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

Ahhh! Those are both adorable pictures! I love the glasses...she does look so grown up! By the way...Max is SO SO excited for school to start! YEAH!!!

8:56 PM

 
Blogger Dave and Tara said...

Cute glasses- you look so smart- watch out provident hall- you have smart one coming-
Ashley misses you and wishes you were still going the same school

9:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home