Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The rest of our trip --- sorry about the delay
















I have been enjoying our summer break! The girls and I have been sleeping in until 8 am everyday. We don't go back to school until September 3rd, we are looking forward to a relaxing summer and a traditional school year! So I'll pick up where I left off. We did our thrid day in Disneyland. We had a lot of fun in California Adventure. We went to the Aladin show, that was amazing and worth the price of a ticket right there. We also went to Playhouse Disney, Buzz Lightyear and hit a few of our favorites one more time, Heimlich, the bumper cars and of course Dumbo for Amalia and the Toon Town roller coaster for Karolina! We absolutley loved our time in both parks:) It was a great time of year to go, perfect weather and no crowds. Then we headed back to the hotel and drove down to Seaworld. We lucked out, hit no traffic and made in there in1 hour and 5 minutes. The girls loved being able to look at the ocean the whole drive down. We had a restful night and took the hotel shuttle to Seaworld the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home