Finally after 7 years . . .
we went on a vacation and it was so fun, so fabulous and so relaxing! Our last vacation was to Puerto Rico when Karolina was 5 months old! Now we know what we are missing out on:) It was so hard to adjust back to normal everyday life. We have to thank Uncle Sam for our vacation and his economic stimulus package:) I have put off posting because I have a lot to post, so I thought I'd do one day at a time. Amalia flew on an airplane for the first time and Karolina's flight was the first that she can remember anyway. They loved it and thought it was so cool! We flew out on a Monday night and arrived in LA around 10 pm. We got our rental car and drove to Anaheim. Believe it or not we made it quickly and safely thanks to mapquest! They upgraded us to a mini van--- the girls were so thrilled. It was alot to handle in one day, first an airplane, then a mini van, could it get any better! They were equally as excited to stay in a motel. I loved Amalia's comment about the decor. "I like the room Mommy but don't you think the bedspreads are kinda decoratey( her own made up word)!

4 Comments:
At least you have it figured out.....to fly. We haven't quite figured that one out yet.
7:49 AM
We had frequent flyer miles and the girls had never flown so we thought it would be fun for them and it was!
8:03 AM
Glad the girls liked the airplane ride. All of our kids soon found flying boring and boring. It looks like you had a great time.
8:38 AM
i think the utah to cali flight is just the right length for kids.
2:55 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home