Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Weekend













































We had a busy, but fun weekend! On Saturday Karolina was invited to her friend, Nancy's, birthday party at Boondoks! It was the first time she'd ever done mini golf, let's just say she's got a killer swing and a full 360 degrees too! I was afraid some of the other kids might loose some teeth! Karolina has a great class at school this year. All of the kids are kind to each other, it has been exceptional as far as her classmates to her teacher. I am grateful! Amalia stayed home with Papi, they had a picnic at the park and flew kites; then it got a bit too cold so they came home early and had icecream! We had a fun Easter Egg hunt at Ivelisse's. Felipe even got in a few nice rides on the motorcycle( which we have named Lucille!) this weekend. Everyone is in bed now, which is where I am heading. Karolina is excited to come to pre-school and help out in my class tomorrow!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sylvia said...

Okay, the girls' matching outfits are killing me!! They are so stinkin' cute!

And was that the back of my dad's house I spied?? I wish we could've been there to join the fun!!

12:13 AM

 
Blogger Felipe and Erika said...

Yes, it was at your dad's home:) Heather and Tony were there too, it was fun to visit with them and the weather was beautiful! I am a sucker for matching outfits, it is my weakness! I always get or make the same style but in different colors!I am excited to see you and your family in May, we'll have to get together! Have you heard where you are going to be posted yet?

8:44 AM

 
Blogger Betsy said...

THe dresses turned out really cute especially with the stripes matching up! Good job.

3:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home