So glad Felipe came home yesterday! Hope you were able to do something fun today!!! It's gorgeous today, too. Maybe you two can go on a motorcyle ride!
Hi Erika!! I'm so excited to see your blog--I am totally addicted too. I cannot believe how your girls have grown; are they adorable sisters or what?? Hope you're all doing great and I'll see you in May or June, I'm sure!
4 Comments:
So glad Felipe came home yesterday! Hope you were able to do something fun today!!! It's gorgeous today, too. Maybe you two can go on a motorcyle ride!
8:26 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
9:17 PM
We are trying the same "please come spring" tactic. Hope it works!
9:18 PM
Hi Erika!! I'm so excited to see your blog--I am totally addicted too. I cannot believe how your girls have grown; are they adorable sisters or what?? Hope you're all doing great and I'll see you in May or June, I'm sure!
PS LOVE the leggings on the girls...
12:08 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home