Just hanging out!





We've been hanging out at home a lot this week. Amalia has been sick and Felipe is out of town for 2 weeks ( we all miss him way too much! the days seem to go by so slow) A big thanks to Hannah for watching the girls for me and hanging out with us this weekend! Here are a few pix-- the girls wearing one of their new spring outfits. They can't wear them yet it is too cold, but since we we're not going out today they asked if they could wear them in the house. They also wanted to make smoothies, Karolina said and I quote, "Let's put fruit on the side of the glass... that's what they do in France!" When I added the strawberry she said, "Usually it is a lemon but a strawberry is okay too!"We are hoping spring comes soon, we are very ready to go to the park everyday and enjoy lots of sunshine!

5 Comments:
I wonder if it's something we passed off to each other. Kirsten and Cruz were so sick this week. Sorry if it was my fault. : (
4:37 PM
Don't be silly! I don't think it was your fault at all! I hope we didn't get you guys sick:) Amalia has pneumonia and an earache ---I think it is a combination of her lingering sniffly cold she had and her asthma. She is on some strong antibiotics and we'll go back to the doctor on Friday to have him check her lungs and oxygen level. She is already feeling alot better, sleeping through the night and the coughing is gone. She just has some crackly lungs. Needless to say, it was so fun to visit with you guys, my girls loved it!
4:47 PM
No no no! I think It was probably OUR fault. Juarez germs are pretty strong you know and we've been on our deathbeds for a while now. Those long phone conversations we've had lately must heve done it. Ha Ha.
4:55 PM
I love the photo of the girls drinking their smoothies! They look happy and cute! You have to frame that one for them.
10:03 AM
Please come soon Spring!
Although I shouldn't complain it is actually gorgeous out side here today!
2:35 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home