"Love, Love, Love. . . all you need is love!"



Felipe came home with flowers for his "girls" after work today! ( Thank you). Amalia and Karolina wanted their roses in separate vases on their nightstands! We had a fun day. The girls made Valentine's for Felipe. I scanned them so you could see them:) Amalia's says, "I love you more than all these hearts"! I especially love the "Harley Boy warthog!"Amalia and I helped out at Karolina's Valentine party at school. It is always so fun to see the kids pass out valentines to each other. I still remember how excited I was. Also they started school 2 hours late this morning. Karolina thought that was the best " Valentine's present ever!" to stay home and play with Amalia for a few hours this morning! Not to mention all the candy we consumed today ( just one more Mommy please!) Hopefully their tummies withstood the sugar overload! Happy Valentine's Day!

3 Comments:
Glad that you had a fantastic Valentine's day. We had a good one. The Marines were very nice to everyone.
1:35 PM
Quite the little artists you have there. Cute.
10:36 AM
we had waaay too much sugar too - we still have the leftovers hanging around too.
8:07 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home