Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Movie Recommendation and a book too!




We watched The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey on DVD tonight. All four of us really enjoyed it! It is so well done. My girls absolutely love the book, they choose to read it every night during Christmas. It is a beautiful movie the whole family would enjoy, young and old:)


I also found a new Christmas book that I love as well, the illustrations are profoundly beautiful. It is called, God Bless Your Way, it has such a sweet message and is very touching.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kascia and Travis Lybbert said...

Erika! I hope this works! I've tried to leave comments before. I check your blog frequently. I love it. It's so cute. I miss seeing you all. I hope you have a Merry Christmas. We'll be with Zeb and Daisy in MEXICO!!!

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Felipe and Erika said...

How fun to get a comment from you! I check your blog all of the time too! Give Zeb, Daisy and the kids a huge hug from us we miss them SO MUCH it's not even funny>. Merry Chrsitmas! While you are there have Daisyta post something, wink wink, we miss seeing there faces:)

10:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home