Happy Birthday Karolina




.jpg)



I was sitting up late writing in the front of the book I am giving Karolina tomorrow morning. . . and I am asking myself where has all the time gone?! The book lends itself to this train of thought- - - Someday by Allison McGhee-- a very sweet book. Seven years ago tonight I was in labor and delivery at St. Mark's Hospital waiting for my first baby girl to arrive--- and she did at 4am. Tomorrow Karolina will be 7 years old. We love you--- Happy Birthday!

4 Comments:
Karolina,
Happy Birthday! You are a beautiful and smart girl! We miss and love you!
11:01 AM
Happy Birthday, a day late. We love you and can't wait to see you this summer.
5:37 AM
Wull Happppeeeeeeeeee Birffffffffday! as it says in Cinderella (Gus)
7:25 AM
Happy Birthday Karolina. May 22nd is the best day ever!! Hope you had a great day.
2:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home