Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School x three






I have so much to catch up on, almost two months, but I thought I'd post anyway:)
Amalia and Karolina started school on Tuesday and so did I sort of. I work at Learning Dynamics every morning while Amalia is at Kindergarten. It is a fun job and I enjoy being around the kids, I love 3 and 4 year olds ---they are so sincere and so excited about everything. I love the enthusiasm. It hardly seems like a job I enjoy it so much.

I can hardly believe that my girls are growing up so fast. Karolina was SO EXCITED about her first day that she talked about it non-stop for over an hour, I am not exaggerating! Amalia had a great day too, but I think she is still getting used to the idea of going to school everyday. Her second was even better I think. She was so excited that her friend Ava is in her Kindergarten class. It was so cute. The first morning before we left the room, Amalia and Ava sat at their table quietly looking around the room holding each other's hand.

The girls had a back to school fashion show for FHE before the first day of school. They had fun picking out their outfits. Not only did they pick out the first day but the second and third day too!

I love them and can't wait to pick them up each day and hear all about school :)


ALSO PLEASE NOTE THE BEAUTIFUL GREEN GRASS IN MY BACKYARD, IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO LOOK OUT AND SEE GREEN( my favorite color!)--- THANKYOU SO SO MUCH JACOB!

4 Comments:

Blogger Perschon Family said...

AHHH! Those pictures are so cute! I'm so glad they are loving school!! Also, your grass does look beautiful! I love it!!!!

6:59 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

Karolina's glasses add to her overall student look. fab.

2:20 PM

 
Blogger Jacob said...

Looks like you have already started to mow. Work Work Work

7:37 PM

 
Blogger Sylvia said...

The girls have great fashion sense because even before i read the post, thought, 'What cute little outfits!'

1:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home