Wow...those pics look professional! Nice work! Amalia especially looks like a little model running down the field with her hair done all cute like you always have it done! Karolina looks like a soccer star atacking that ball! We did Spring soccer so we opted to not do Fall. I think I might like Fall better cause of this perfect weather!
I was thinking the same thing as Amy - very nice job taking those pictures. That is not an easy task taking pictures of kids running around on a soccer field. Very cute.
6 Comments:
Wow...those pics look professional! Nice work! Amalia especially looks like a little model running down the field with her hair done all cute like you always have it done! Karolina looks like a soccer star atacking that ball! We did Spring soccer so we opted to not do Fall. I think I might like Fall better cause of this perfect weather!
7:50 AM
I was thinking the same thing as Amy - very nice job taking those pictures. That is not an easy task taking pictures of kids running around on a soccer field. Very cute.
7:54 AM
amalia's hair is so long!
2:52 PM
I love little league, and soccer is the best one to watch the little kids play. Enjoy your Saturday's!!!
7:58 AM
Great action shots! Darrius started Fall soccer also. I missed his first game. :-( I'm going to make sure I take plenty of photos at his next one!
6:20 PM
i love how your girls are into the action....and of course, wearing RIBBONS in their adorable hair!! That is just way too cute.
6:43 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home