Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No longer girl trapped!

We had our ultrasound today and we are having a BOY! We are all very excited! He'll be joining us the second week in August!

14 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

Congratulations!!!!! We are so happy for you guys :)

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Weeks said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey, we have great names for you! How about Melchizedek, or Mannasah, or moms favorite, Judah? Ha Ha. We of course are not kidding when we say we like Melchizedek but you know our taste. The girls want you to name him Pinoquio. Oh no, It seems they take after us when it comes to baby name taste. Love you guys.

7:12 AM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

YEAH!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I kept getting on my mom's computer last night so see if you had posted the news! YEAH! Little boys are fun...BUSY...but fun!!

7:45 AM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I was wondering if you were pregnant since you didn't blog very much and wondered if you were soooo sick. How has the pregnacy been? Love ya! Congrats!

7:55 AM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

Great news. I love boys! :)

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

VERY exciting!

1:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! A baby Felipe!

5:11 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

A little brother for 2 wonderful sisters to spoil - hope you can handle it!!

Congrats to you all!

5:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I would love a boy some day! I think, I don't know after 2 girls do we know what to do with boys! We are so happy for you!

12:43 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

We are so excited for you guys. Julie was here yesterday and told us about the ultrasound. Please know that you are in our prayers!! We love you guys. Oh, and thanks for coming by the hospital, it was so sweet of you!!!

3:24 PM

 
Blogger Leah Claire said...

oh my goodness! Is Felipe ready for this?? Being the aunt of no fewer than 5 boys, I think boys are pretty great. So happy for you!! Loves.

8:25 PM

 
Blogger Marq said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were expecting. Wonderful news. Boys are the best. I may be a little biased. :-)

7:21 AM

 
Blogger Ella said...

COngrats!

this is bonny - on ella's account

7:45 PM

 
Blogger Julianne said...

Congrats, you guys! How fun to have a baby boy in the mix of your adorable girls.

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home