posted by Felipe and Erika at October 31, 2008
Your girls are so pretty. I especially like Rajah as a touch with Jasmine.
8:27 AM
Your girls are so beautiful! What sweet princess they are.
8:29 AM
Those costumes are SO cute! The girls look beautiful. I love the added touch of the tiger (Raja is it?) Anyway, great costumes, hope you guys had fun!
9:31 AM
i agree...so so cute!!!!
7:10 PM
They are so so cute and both colors really flatter the girls. I LOVE Karolina with her hair up!
11:59 AM
found your blog hope you don't mind me checking it out. since we are moving it will be fun to see what your family is up too. your girls are beautiful.
2:46 PM
way cute costumes!
7:09 AM
Love the litte princesses, especially the tiger.
8:13 PM
Time for an update. Happy Three Kings day.
9:11 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
9 Comments:
Your girls are so pretty. I especially like Rajah as a touch with Jasmine.
8:27 AM
Your girls are so beautiful! What sweet princess they are.
8:29 AM
Those costumes are SO cute! The girls look beautiful. I love the added touch of the tiger (Raja is it?) Anyway, great costumes, hope you guys had fun!
9:31 AM
i agree...so so cute!!!!
7:10 PM
They are so so cute and both colors really flatter the girls. I LOVE Karolina with her hair up!
11:59 AM
found your blog hope you don't mind me checking it out. since we are moving it will be fun to see what your family is up too. your girls are beautiful.
2:46 PM
way cute costumes!
7:09 AM
Love the litte princesses, especially the tiger.
8:13 PM
Time for an update. Happy Three Kings day.
9:11 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home