Monday, October 27, 2008

What's not to love about FALL!!!





























FALL . . .I love the colors, the lighting, the way the sun looks as it shines through the trees, the mildness of the weather, the style and colors of fall clothing, wearing cardigans. . . I could go on and on . . . I love it all. A big thanks to my girls and Felipe for putting up with the millions of pix I took, they know how much I look forward to taking fall pix every year. Thank goodness for digital and beautiful Sunday afternoons in the park. Here are a few of my favs!

13 Comments:

Blogger Perschon Family said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE these pictures! I love them walking in the leaves and I especially love the one with you and your girls! You look beautiful (and so do they!) I agree about the Fall! It is an awesome time of year!

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

amalia is so tall! When did the girls get so big?

Also I love Karolina's missing teeth.

1:21 PM

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Love all of them! Your girls are beautiful--just like their mom.

3:32 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

You take such good pictures! I can't believe how big they look either. I love the one where Amalia is hugging Karolina! We miss you guys.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

Ah, for a real fall!!

Enjoy!!

(It was 98 degrees today at 3 p.m!!)

7:35 PM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

i love fall too - in theory - i don't ever really get to experience a "real" fall. count your blessings.

and super cute pix.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Everything looks great. We are in Spring and it truly does feel like spring (not as warm as I would like, but the flowers are growing and so is Dad's garden).

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Marq said...

Lovely pics! OMG...you look like such a...MOM! LOL! I love Fall also. Right now we're getting a taste of early Winter! I am not happy about that. It's about time for a new post from you!

Smooches!!!

6:20 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am impressed with you photo taking. The pictures look professional. I love them.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

Love the pictures, your girls are beautiful and you look awesome. I love the one of Karolina leaning down, so cute and totally fits her fun personality. Loved it

10:04 AM

 
Blogger Jacob said...

Is that your favorite fall photo shoot location in Cedar Hills? I thought I recoginized a few familiar trees and the bridge?

12:09 PM

 
Blogger Felipe and Erika said...

Yes, that's the third year we've done it there! I love the lighting through the trees, the bridges, rocks and open spaces!

7:10 PM

 
Blogger Dave and Tara said...

Soooo cute!. I love your girls.
I'll have to try there next year

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home