Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hanging Out w/ Victor















































































We have been enjoying our time with Victor . . we love to hold him and mostly we just love to look at him:) We took him in for his two week appt. last Friday and he is up to 9 lbs. 8 oz. I can hardly believe he'll be 3 weeks old this Friday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Min said...

So Sweet!!! You can tell he's loved. Congrats!

12:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He sure is handsome. He's lucky to have 2 big sisters that love him so much!

12:47 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

He is too cute! I am so happy that he is calm and so sweet.

12:51 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

so sad that i'm never going to see him in the tiny baby stage!

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Perschon Family said...

Oh I love all your new posts! You have such great pictures!! Victor is already bigger than the last time I saw him! It is crazy how fast babies change! He is so stinkin cute I want to come hold him again!

4:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home