Monday, September 07, 2009

Our 3 at 4 weeks !
















I thought I'd post Karolina and Amalia's one month old pix along with Victor's. They are too cute! and so tiny - - - time is going by too quickly!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marq said...

I love the spiky hair! Too cute.

5:30 AM

 
Blogger Angela said...

I love it, they looked so adorable. I can't wait to see Victors picture. He looked adorable in his blessing outfit.

9:18 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

Victor is so cute, but definitely a boy. You have great children.

5:24 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

I love it!! Totally brightened my pre-work morning! I'll be patiently awaiting my print in the mail.

10:29 PM

 
Blogger Angela said...

Victor looks like he is smiling or at least he knows exactly what's going on. I love the picture

7:51 PM

 
Blogger Holly said...

He is so adorable. Little Boys can be so much fun!!

3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home