Thursday, August 27, 2009

More Pix of Victor ( of course!)







I love these pictures because in one shot his eyes kind of match the owl eyes on his onesie! I think I startled him when I took his picture:) He is 2 1/2 weeks old in these pictures:) You can see in the full body picture the color of his eyes well, they are a dark blue gray color.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marq said...

You more than startled him. He's looking at you like "mommy what the heck are you doing?!?" LOL!

Again, CONGRATS!

5:12 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

He is such a cute little boy. We are so happy for you and your family.

5:02 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a handsome boy you've got there. Cute pics.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

his hair is so light!

4:53 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

He looks like Dale!

9:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home