posted by Felipe and Erika at August 26, 2009
Your kids look so cute. I wish we had uniforms, it would make it so much easier!
9:16 PM
The first day of school is always so much fun. Axel wouldn't let me take a picture of him. He said he was too old.
5:08 AM
why am I not surprised that Axe said no to the pic. you should have made him do it anyways. I always loved the first day of school-all those new clothes and new school supplies!
8:13 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
Your kids look so cute. I wish we had uniforms, it would make it so much easier!
9:16 PM
The first day of school is always so much fun. Axel wouldn't let me take a picture of him. He said he was too old.
5:08 AM
why am I not surprised that Axe said no to the pic. you should have made him do it anyways. I always loved the first day of school-all those new clothes and new school supplies!
8:13 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home