Monday, September 07, 2009

Victor's Blessing Day











Victor was blessed yesterday. He did great despite losing his binkie and having the hiccups! He was blessed in the same outfit as Felipe was 33 years ago. I love that---I guess I am sentimental. Felipe's Mom loved seeing Victor in it too, it brought back memories of when Felipe was that tiny:) My girls were blessed in the dress I was blessed in which was made by my great grandmother. I love the family history behind it and the memories associated with them. The last picture is of Victor after his blessing - - - we put him back in some comfy clothes, he's a big boy and I had to squeeeze him into his blessing outfit:) I love the profile shot you can see his cute chubby checks and I love his eyes. He loves to hold his head up but gets tired easily. Felipe thinks he looks a little bit like an alien in the picture, but a cute one at that! We are all smitten by him, he is so pleasant and sweet!

5 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

You all look great. We are always sorry that we can't be with you for these ocassions.

4:56 AM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

Great grandma Stevens made a boy blessing outfit too - I think I still have it - but it was so large, it never fit Harry until he was too old to wear such an outfit!!

You all look great!

6:15 AM

 
Blogger amy k said...

I'm sorry we missed it to. It's been a crazy 2 weeks. Victor looks adorable, as always. I love your last picture with the whole famiy too! I miss you guys.

6:57 AM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

What a great looking family.

Henry and Calvin wore David's blessing outfit and I loved it, too! Being sentimental is a good thing:)

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Dave and Tara said...

so cute- he is getting so big so fast. I love the video- I will have to show the girls. I love that you update your blog now.

8:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home