posted by Felipe and Erika at September 03, 2009
Don't know which is cuter - the baby or the girls loving him!!
6:00 PM
I bet he gets kissed a lot!
6:30 PM
That is so cute, I love how the girls are both holding on to him, he is so loved. I can't believe it is has been nearly a month. Such a cutie.
8:01 PM
He is such a cuties along with the girls but he does look just like Felipe.
5:02 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Don't know which is cuter - the baby or the girls loving him!!
6:00 PM
I bet he gets kissed a lot!
6:30 PM
That is so cute, I love how the girls are both holding on to him, he is so loved. I can't believe it is has been nearly a month. Such a cutie.
8:01 PM
He is such a cuties along with the girls but he does look just like Felipe.
5:02 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home