Saturday, October 10, 2009
Previous Posts
- September /October PIX
- Our 3 at 4 weeks !
- Victor's Blessing Day
- One Month Old Tomorrow
- More Pix of Victor ( of course!)
- First Day of School . . . 1st and 3rd GRADES
- Now you see it . . . now you don't!
- Hanging Out w/ Victor
- Introducing our " Little Mister". . . Victor Manuel
- Birthday Pix
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
I think 35 is the new 25!!
But you are looking good!!
11:54 PM
I wish I felt like I was 25! I need to get healthier:)
12:38 AM
Enjoy 35. It all goes downhill once you hit 36. When I turned 36 back in February I was SO depressed. I just kept thinking that I'm now on my way to being in my late 30s! Where has the time gone??? I hate getting older. Blah! I hope you had a great birthday.Didn't mean to bring you down. LOL!!!
11:55 AM
35 is fantastic! (this coming from the girl that freaked out about turning 26 but ya know).
9:30 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home