I love that you still take pictures in the fall leaves! Do you remember some our silly roommate photo shoots up the canyon or on the street in Provo where we had to place our hands just-so to cover up our zits? Good times. p.s. You look great, as does your super cute family!
Hi there! I just saw a link to your site from Amy's blog. I hadn't heard the news about Vicor's arrival! Congratulations! He is gorgeous and I'm so, so happy for you. Your family is as good looking (and sweet) as it gets. Hope you are all doing well. Love, Tamsen
15 Comments:
'fer cute.
11:41 PM
Looks like you are up late again, so am I:)
12:16 AM
Beautiful pictures, beautiful family!
5:00 AM
Great Pctures
5:11 AM
Darling! What an adorable family.
7:39 AM
i love 'em!! the girls never fail to totally crack me up.
9:31 AM
I love all of them, the one of Victor on Felipe's shoulder is so sweet. You have the cutest kids. Glad you survived the chaos.
4:04 PM
I love (love love) your pictures. Especially the family shot.
5:18 PM
I love that you still take pictures in the fall leaves! Do you remember some our silly roommate photo shoots up the canyon or on the street in Provo where we had to place our hands just-so to cover up our zits? Good times.
p.s. You look great, as does your super cute family!
8:26 PM
These are totally cute. We are setting up our famliy picture too. I love fall time for family pictures. Your kids look so cute.
3:12 PM
Hi there! I just saw a link to your site from Amy's blog. I hadn't heard the news about Vicor's arrival! Congratulations! He is gorgeous and I'm so, so happy for you. Your family is as good looking (and sweet) as it gets. Hope you are all doing well. Love, Tamsen
10:41 PM
I meant to write Victor, obviously. Up too late.
10:42 PM
oh how I love your cute family!! Can't wait to see you soon. :)
7:21 AM
LOVE them all!
12:08 PM
'fer cute is right!
3:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home