Monday, October 23, 2006

Primary Program



This Sunday was Karolina's Primary program--by far my most favorite sacrament meeting every year. Hannah and Maddy came to church with us! Abuela came too! She did a great job. She was very cute, she just learned the sign for "I Love You"and she would get eye contact with Felipe and I and then do the sign! Amalia and Karolina love the Primary song, Scripture Power they taught them this year!

3 Comments:

Blogger traci said...

I notice they are holding blue BoM and wondered if they used them for the song 'Scripture power' during the program. Our music leader had the kids learn the song by holding up scriptures when we sang the words 'scripture power'.

It was too cute so I borrowed fifty blue BoMs from the Ward Mission Leader and everyone held them up during the program. It looked great (according to reaction. I was on the stand).

11:50 AM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

our program isn't until november - and we LOVE scripture power as well.

8:07 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

We had our primary program last week also. They did the same thing with the BoM's. My kids loved it. They had been taking their scriptures the last year exspecially for that reason.

10:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home