First Day, Horay!!!







I can't believe it, our Karolina is starting Kindergarten this morning! She had her assessment with Ms. Rigby on Monday and both Karolina and I really like her teacher. She seems so excited and has a lot of fun ideas for the children. Amalia was excited to start "Mommy Pre-school" We learned the letter "a " today and did her worksheet. She was so serious and cute about it . She put it in her bag to show Karolina. So many fun days ahead:)

2 Comments:
I think a lot of people are doing at home preschool this year. It seems to be catching on. I did it one year with Jeremy, none with Brenden and am back to doing it with Anna this year. We're starting next week when Brenden starts his preschool.
7:40 AM
Nothing quite like the 1st child going off to school for the first time! I thought Bonny was so old and mature when she was 5 - when I look at five year olds now, I'm impressed with how very young they are!!
6:26 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home