Kerksiek Cousin Retreat


A few weekends ago we had the first Kerksiek Cousin Retreat. We stayed at my Aunt's cabin, ate yummy food, made things, played games, shopped in Park City and had manicures and pedicures at a local spa.Most of all we enjoyed one anothers company. We decided that at our big reunions we never get the chance to talk with one another as we are always chasing our kids! And we never get the chance to get to know the new "cousin -in - laws!"So the rule was only nursing babies were allowed! So the kids stayed home with their daddies. My kids had a blast with Felipe. They went to the dinosuar museum and out to eat. Plus they got him all to themselves for two days. It was fun for everyone!!! We are hoping to making it an annual event, so everyone can plan on it and fly in if needed!

6 Comments:
how fun! I love the picture with the feet!
7:00 PM
When is the Clayton Cousin retreat? Sounds so fun!
8:01 AM
It looked like so much fun, I am sorry I missed it. Although..... I really didn't have a choice. Anyway, next year for sure!
10:17 AM
I think that a clayton cousin retreat would be a cool idea. Any thoughts on when, where, who wants to help plan? I'm in.
1:54 PM
Retreats are great - the Sister's Retreat we've done a few times has been a lot of fun.
How about inviting the old aunts??
8:57 PM
Yes, of course, my aunts came too--it really was such a fun weekend! Not only fun, but touching too.---we all took turns sharing memories of my Grandma kerksiek, that was really special for me.
1:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home