posted by Felipe and Erika at June 29, 2006
Is that the swimsuit that was from Aspen to McKay and on down? It looks like it, I was just wondering. -Amy
9:40 PM
Cute picture though. I love the faces. -Amy
I recognize a couple of those swimsuits! What a cute bunch of girls.
5:52 AM
Cute girls! My kids won't go in the sprinklers. It's weird becuase they swim all of the time.
2:15 PM
such a cute pic - my kids like the sprinklers too. and the pool.
9:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Is that the swimsuit that was from Aspen to McKay and on down? It looks like it, I was just wondering. -Amy
9:40 PM
Cute picture though. I love the faces. -Amy
9:40 PM
I recognize a couple of those swimsuits! What a cute bunch of girls.
5:52 AM
Cute girls! My kids won't go in the sprinklers. It's weird becuase they swim all of the time.
2:15 PM
such a cute pic - my kids like the sprinklers too. and the pool.
9:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home