posted by Felipe and Erika at May 05, 2006
Happy Birthday, Hope you have a happy day. We appreciate you and all you do for the girls and Erika.
10:56 PM
Happy 30!!! Wow you're getting OLD!! Just teasing... I'm older, I can do that.
4:48 PM
Happy Birthday Felipe - 30 was a good time - enjoy.
9:20 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..... I won't sing the rest. I'm coming right up behind you, I'll be 30 in August!
8:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Hope you have a happy day. We appreciate you and all you do for the girls and Erika.
10:56 PM
Happy 30!!! Wow you're getting OLD!! Just teasing... I'm older, I can do that.
4:48 PM
Happy Birthday Felipe - 30 was a good time - enjoy.
9:20 PM
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..... I won't sing the rest. I'm coming right up behind you, I'll be 30 in August!
8:47 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home