posted by Felipe and Erika at January 29, 2006
a future beauty queen in the making right there
4:43 AM
At least she didn't mind that it was too small. You've got her trained well with picture taking!
7:13 AM
I just stumbled on your blog! SO glad that you are back, I was missing you. Karolina is so tall and Amalia is all grown up. Time flies.
1:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
a future beauty queen in the making right there
4:43 AM
At least she didn't mind that it was too small. You've got her trained well with picture taking!
7:13 AM
I just stumbled on your blog! SO glad that you are back, I was missing you. Karolina is so tall and Amalia is all grown up. Time flies.
1:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home