Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Update on the Jimenez Family








Felipe set up the blog for me again --- I was very excited. I love to read everyone's blogs!!! I admit I check the blogs daily:) and so does Felipe:) We are doing well and had a good time over the holidays. Here are a few new pix since I last blogged!

Picture 1: Our family at Aunt Julie's on Christmas Eve. We had a wonderful time.
Pictures 2 and 3 : Karolina and Amalia in their new Christmas Eve jammies --- Betsy made them for my girls and they beg me to wear them every night. Thank you Betsy:)
Picture 4: Karolina entering the auditorium for her pre-school Christmas Program, she was so excited to see us!
Pictures 5, 6 & 7 : These pictures were taken at a park near our home in early November.

4 Comments:

Blogger bonny with a Y said...

Erika! I'm so glad you're back on the blog - I was wondering what had happened.

Cute pix!

12:14 PM

 
Blogger Betsy said...

glad your girls like the pj's. i like your bkog up again too.

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Alice said...

It is good to have you back. I need to update mine more regularly. I check all the blogs every morning before work and am excited to see something new.

10:57 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

Cute! I am sorry I missed you this trip. Thanks again for the Old Navy updates!

9:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home