A Symbol of a Mother's Love!!!


Karolina was invited to her first "friend" birthday party! A cute little friend of hers from pre-school- Chloe - invited her to a "Chuck -e - Cheese" party! She showed me the invitation, Saturday at noon! Yes, that's right Sat. at noon at Chuck-e-Cheese in Utah County! So of course I voluteered to help at the party! I wanted to make sure Karolina was safe in all that craziness. She looked forward to the party for over a week, asking me everyday if it was Saturday yet! It was extremely full, and half the rides were out of order. But of course Karolina and Amalia loved it. The show, the games, Chucky dancing with them and of course the lovely ball pit! It's funny how all the craziness there gave me a huge buzz in my head but kids love it! So at least we've met the Chuck-e-Cheese quota for the year, right! ????My kids had a blast and so it was worth it. But of course we had bath time early in the afternoon that day:)

7 Comments:
Chuck E Cheese is fun. I thnk there should be a quota also. Although have you ever heard Jake's theory on the ball pit? It's disgusting. I will spare you.
-Amy
10:50 AM
Hey that sounds like it was crazy fun. I remeber when that was fun to me now I just remember what jake told me and I want to throw up but I am too old. Disney land is the place to go now. Though I know you are waiting till your kids are older great plan. I love ya all and miss ya to
mads
4:13 AM
Hey Jimenezes! Long time no see! Your girls are getting so big! They're adorable! I am so anti-chuck E cheese, I won't even talk about it. It gives me the creeps. But at least you've met your quota for the year (or 2?). How are things in Cedar Hills? Hope you're all doing well! Keep up with your blog, it's my life to read all the blogs in this family! Take care, Keli.
7:55 AM
i'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks old Chuck is an armpit - but my kids love it there too.
1:16 PM
I don't know if I've ever even been to Chuck E. Cheese. Not missin' much I guess!
9:21 PM
I think I took my kids to Chuck E. Cheese a couple of times and boycotted it after that - and there's one right here in Monrovia!
7:17 PM
Jacob- I must say that was a VERY effective comment for me!!! I had always thought those things but seeing it written out, really comvinced me! Thanks. gross!!!!
11:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home