Karolina with Teddy Bear in Sandal!

Karolina loves to play with stuffed animals! Anyone with kids knows how quickly those accumulate! I tried to down-size our collection with no luck. I went through them and put some aside, only to have Karolina ask for serveral of them only 2 days later! Good thing I still had them. This picture is random isn't it! She asked me to specifically take this picture! What a cutie!

3 Comments:
one time when i was babysitting, we were cleaning up the toys, the stuffed animals, and karolina went one by one and named each animal before she put them away. now thats skill. i don't think there is anyway to downsize that collection- erika i'll call you tomorrow, sorry i ddin't get your message on sunday, and today has been so crazy, i'll explain it tomorrow when i call.
10:29 PM
I totally remember asking my mom to take pictures of me when I was about that age. I'd dress up all cute and strike a vogue pose. I still have some of those pictures around here somewhere.
9:22 PM
I have those photos in Eliza's scrapbook!!
7:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home