Darling Children's Books





I just discovered this author a few weeks ago - Emma C. Clark. These books are darling. My girls love to read them.
What Shall We Do Blue Kangaroo?,
I Love You Blue Kangaroo,
It Was You Blue Kangaroo
Where Are You Blue Kangaroo?
Also another new favorite of mine is titled, You Are My I Love You by Maryann K. Cusimano

5 Comments:
I'm going to check those out. It might make a good Valentine's gift for Henner.
11:23 AM
I get the Scholastic book catalogues at school all the time, so I'm up on all the latest adolescent stuff - but I miss the kids' books - and I don't dare browse in a book store - my budget won't take it!
Thanks for sharing!
10:19 PM
Phoebe - Have you ever read Pete's a Pizza by William Steig? or Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus or Please Say Please by Mo Willems. I bet Henry would love them. My girls do:)
9:04 PM
We've read the pigeon one, butI'll check out the other ones. It's time for a trip to the library.
1:45 PM
erika i had no idea you checked all the blogs everyday and were neglecting your own devoted fans.
tell us what you had for dinner last night, what you're wearing right now, what book you are reading.
i can't wait.
9:40 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home