Thursday, April 27, 2006

Random Thursday!


Last night we went out to eat at the restuarant where Spencer has worked for the past 6 years! The food was so delicious and it was fun to go out with Hester and Spencer. The best part of the whole evening was the fact that the girls ate their meal without one complaint or asking "how many bites!?"That right there will make Felipe and I go back again for sure! Before we left, Hester and Spencer had been going through their stuff before their move and Spencer gave Karolina this orange hat! She ABSOLUTELY loves it. She had it on all last night, put it right by her bed in the evening and has had it on all day today! She requested that I take her picture and "put it on the blog!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

You look really cute, Karolina. I wish that I were there to see you in person. Amalia looks so grown up. Grandpa will be there soon.

11:09 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

Isn't it nice when the kids eat without saying a word. It makes it soooooo NICE!

You look cute Karolina! All grown up.

-Amy

P.S. If you read this today, call me. We are heading down later this morning and I can meet up and give you the long awaited for video and shoes.

7:41 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

i really still can't believe that they didn't complain.

10:44 AM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

now you guys can rationalize going out to eat more often. if it keeps the kids quiet....

8:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home