Saturday, March 04, 2006

My turn with the "fours"questions!

Four jobs I have had
1- Photographer at Target Portrait Studio
2 - Info Desk at BYU
3- UPS customer service
4 - pre-school teacher

Four places I have lived
1- Sopot, Poland
2- New Delhi, India
3 - Provo, Utah
4 - Midvale, Utah

Four movies I can watch over and over
1- Sound of Music
2- White Christmas
3- Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
4- Anne of Green Gables

Four TV shows I love(d)
1- Brady Bunch
2- Love Boat
3- Hee Haw
4- ER

Four highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a minute of:
We don't have reception so I am out of the loop--- but we do get PBS! So I'll name my favorite kids PBS shows!
1- Clifford's Puppy Days
2- Postcards from Buster
3 - Zoom
4- Maya and Miguel

Four books I am now reading or just finished
1- Night ( Oprah's book club recommendation, good but very sad and depressing)
2- Checked out all the Rachel Ray cookbooks from the library, almost finshed reading all of them!
3- Ellie ( historical fiction)
4 - Real Simple every month ( how sad, I need to read more:)

Four Places I've Vacationed
1- Peurto Rico
2 - Europe
3 - Durango, Colorado
4 - Phucket, Thailand

Four of my favorite dishes
1- Indian Dahl and rice w/ Naan
2- Olive Garden soup, salad and bread sticks
3- Mongolian beef from PF Changs
4- Einstein's bagel sandwich on Asiago cheese

Four sites I visit daily
1- everyones blogs
2- comcast.net
3- DeseretNews.com
4- sltrib.com

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1- asleep
2- on a relaxing tropical vacation
3- at the grocery store I am craving red swedish fishies
4- asleep ( so why am I blogging!)

Four bloggers I'm tagging

1- Jacob's Amy
2- Mom
3- Hannah K.
4 - Hester

1 Comments:

Blogger bonny with a Y said...

i think it's so cool you were a photographer at a Target Portait Studio.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home