Wednesday, May 03, 2006


I can hardly believe how quickly the girls are growing up! Karolina turns five this month and Amalia turns three in July. Amalia is very cute. She crawled in our bed last night and when I asked her this morning why she did she replied, "I was burr mommyI was burr! "meaning she was cold! Karolina is very excited about planning her birthday. For weeks she wanted to have an "Extinction Animals"party and play "pin the tail on the extinction animal" and I quote, "Like a wooly mammath or a saber tooth tiger!" Felipe's birthday is coming up and the girls are so excited to "surprise" him. Ever since we were first married he has managed to talk me into telling him what his gift is or giving to him early! But not this year, the girls and I are standing strong! May is going to be a fun month for us! Lots of birthdays and grandpa will be visting too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alice said...

They are really cute. Dad is excited to come. I like Karolina's hair. It is cute curled.

11:14 PM

 
Blogger Betsy said...

your girls always look photo shoot perfect!

7:27 PM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

I can't believe Henry and Karolina are going to be 5! It seems like yesterday...

9:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home