Karolina and "Cherry" !!!

Every year we go to the mall for our free 8x10! This year Karolina wanted to bring Cherry and take her picture with her. I agreed reluctantly--- but I am so so happy she did! The picture they took reminds me so much of Karolina and what she loves to do! It will be a great photo for a trip down memory lane! Karolina was thrilled with the picture too!

6 Comments:
That is so cute. The animal was a good idea! We did McKay's pics today too. I am a month late though.
10:32 PM
Reading through the rest of the blog, I really like the idea with Cherry! Gotta go with the kid's instincts sometimes.
10:35 PM
Karoline looks so cute. I am glad that you went with the dog. I wish that sometimes I had listened to you guys more often. Everyone has different tastes and that does not mean that they are bad tastes.
2:34 AM
i think karolina and cherry look alike! My question is ...where is willy?
9:55 AM
Happy Birthday Karolina!
Remember you can never go wrong with the free Kiddie Kandids.
6:32 PM
When i took Hazel they looked at me so strangely when I told them no props and no funky backgrounds. I'm a very vanilla person. It's easy when they are little. But when they get older, sometimes you gotta give in.
The picture is uber cute!! You can tell that she is smiling her true smile.
7:53 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home