Karolina's 5th Birthday!







These are pix of Karolina's pre-5th birthday party with family the day before her actual birthday. Abuela made Karolina's favorite meal ( "soft brown chicken" or in other words roast beef) and white rice. It was delicious as always! She was also happy to have Grandpa here from Ukraine ( I overheard her telling her friends at pre-school that her grandpa was coming and that he lives in a "different land!") Also Amy and the kids were here and it was great to have more cousins to celebrate with. She couldn't wait to introduce her cousins to her cousins! Karolina was very excited about her party and even colored her own "Madagascar"cake! She wanted to play a game with marshmellows, one with bean bags and one with music. We also colored color sheets. She had a fun night, she was super excited all evening

2 Comments:
I am glad that Grandpa could be there. We wish that we could all have been there. Glad she had a great birthday.
2:35 AM
Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. I love little kid birthdays. When Aspen turned 5 we did all the relay races and had a pinata. She was in heaven. The other fun one was when she was 3 and we had a puppy party. I am excited for Hazel to get old enough for cute little parties (when they get older, friends tend to bring more drama).
Also I love Karolina's gauchos. They are very cute!
7:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home