Thursday, October 12, 2006

First School Pictures and Book Order!


Karolina received her first school pictures and book order books today. For some reason it was sort of sentimental for me. First, I can't believe she is in Kindergarten. Second, I still remember my first school pictures and book order. Time is really flying too quickly!

7 Comments:

Blogger Keli said...

She looks so cute and grown up. They do grow up fast. Emma missed her school picture day due to the bike crash carnage on her face. We'll have to get them on make-up day.

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Kaahl said...

are those racoon eyes from swimming goggles?

2:39 PM

 
Blogger Hester said...

are you going to send me one? request disguised as a question

10:25 AM

 
Blogger Felipe and Erika said...

Hester Schwester, I mailed one yesterday! Do you really think Karolina would let me forget!

4:26 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

I'm the lady who manages the book orders!! They really are a bit of work - but we get bonus points to spend like money - that's my favorite part!!

I got a book order book once - maybe more than once, but I only remember one - and I still have it - it was a paperback copy of Little Women with a photo of the Katherine Hepburn version of the movie on the cover.

5:47 PM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

i manage the book orders for my girls' teachers.

it's fun - and and easy way to help in the class without getting a babysitter.

What a cute pic!

2:37 PM

 
Blogger amy k said...

I love book orders as well! Karolina looks so cute. Thanks again for dinner on Thursday! It was good to see you all.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home