Fun Day at Farm Country!






We had a fun day today. Karolina was so excited that Felipe had the day off so that he could pick her up from school! Meanwhile Amalia went with me to get my flu shot at Costco ( she had hers last week at the pediatrician's) . She was so cute. I sat down in the chair and she told me she would help me be brave. She held my hand and covered my eyes with her other hand. So cute, her hand covers about 1/3 of my eyes! When I was finished she told me I was brave and didn't even cry. As we were walking out I picked her up. She said, "Mommy don't pick me up with your owie arm, you have to let it rest! "I said, "Amalia thanks for helping me be brave, "and she replied, " Oh, Mommy you don't have to thank me! "It totally cracked me up-- the little phrases they pick up are hilarious! After Karolina was out of school we headed to Thanksgiving Point to Farm Country. They love to go there and I love it too!

1 Comments:
Looks fun!
7:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home