Looks like fun. Our pool closed today as well and the kids wanted to swim one last time - however it was cold this morning. So we cleaned instead. Somehow, it didn't quite measure up.
It warmed up this afternoon, but then I was too tired from cleaning to take them. Oh, well...there's always next year.
4 Comments:
Looks like fun. Our pool closed today as well and the kids wanted to swim one last time - however it was cold this morning. So we cleaned instead. Somehow, it didn't quite measure up.
It warmed up this afternoon, but then I was too tired from cleaning to take them. Oh, well...there's always next year.
3:03 PM
I know it's hot in Utah in September -why close the pool?
It's over 100 here today - has been for several days - it's hard to relate to cold or fall or wearing sweaters!
5:25 PM
i miss summer.
8:00 AM
We are hoping for our next post to have swimming pools. I would love one at home and at the recreation center.
6:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home