Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What are your favorite Costco items?!

I was thinking today about my favorite things I like to buy at Costco. I came up with a few.

"These are a few of my favorite things . . . "

Kirkland Organic Peanutbutter ( no hydrogenated oil and it doesn't separate like Adams!)
Uncooked Flour Tortillas (you cook then as you need them once you try them you'll be hooked!)
Kirkland Surface Wipes ( my kids can help me clean so many things with them!)
Stretch Island Fruit Leather Bars ( yummy and 100% natural!)
I also love their Christmas toys, meats and produce!

Anyway what are your favorites, if you are a Costco shopper too? Just Curious:)

6 Comments:

Blogger Betsy said...

Great Harvest Pumpkin Bread. Totally not good for you, but very good to eat!

5:32 AM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

I go to Costco maybe once every few years, haha. I'm sure that will change one day when I get a membership.

When I have gone, my favorite things (that I remember) are the free food samples, the cheap film development, and those big old bags of trail mix.

7:11 AM

 
Blogger Min said...

Mmm... this is not the post to read when I am hungry. Everytime we go to Costco we have to check out all the samples. We have jokingly told the kids that is dinner.

Bread samples are a HUGE hit with our family. I would love to buy it every visit, but the grocery budget does not allow.

I have discovered the trail mix and it is also very tasty. Add some cheerios to it and it goes even farther and is even yummier. I'm all out and will be getting more at our next visit.

Milk is the one thing that keeps us coming back. It is SO much cheaper than at the grocery store.

We also like the brownie mixes. OK, I have to stop now, I'm getting hungry (and not for anything healthy!)

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Keli said...

Ooh, their Chicken Pot Pie. Sean loves it, and we'll have it for dinner, then he'll eat the rest for lunch the next day. Also, their hot dog and drink deal for like $1.20. Milk. Super cheap. And water, batteries, diapers, wipes, and medicine. The Kirkland brand Tylenol is awesome, as is that brand of Claritin. I love Costco.

2:31 PM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

Costco.com photo center
Churros
I buy the Costco peanut butter, but I think Adams tastes better, once you getit stirred it moother than the Costco.
Diapers
I love the trail mix
Tilamook Cheese
Any of their pies

2:55 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

I pretty much avoid Costco - because I always spend way too much money on things I'm sure I need!!

But I do like browsing in their books.

1:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home