Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm 32 years old!




Today was my 32nd birthday, I was joking with Felipe that I am getting close to 40! But in all seriousness, time goes by more quickly each year! We celebrated with a lunch at Felipe's mom's house. Later that evening Hannah drove down to celebrate with me too! It has been a great day. I feel loved:)

7 Comments:

Blogger amy k said...

Happy Birthday Erika! We tried to call but didn't get an answer. I hope you had a great day and we will see you soon! Love and miss ya!

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Eliza said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 22.

7:05 AM

 
Blogger Hester said...

did u get new glasses? very cute! happy birthdaY!

10:51 AM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

way cute glasses! Hope you had a fab birthday!

5:54 PM

 
Blogger Phoebe said...

Erika, Happy Day!
I don't have your new address.
email it to me.
phoebelizabeth at yahoo dot com

6:30 PM

 
Blogger bonny with a Y said...

i don't know about that - bruce is 42 and he's far from settled.

4:42 PM

 
Blogger grannybabs said...

I was 32 when Phoebe was born!! And I thought I was so old!!

Try 60 Jacob!!

4:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home