posted by Felipe and Erika at October 16, 2006
Very cute pictures. I love the color and lighting.
5:47 AM
they are so cute they will love that you did this when they are older.
1:24 PM
I like the pictures too. I was just thinking that I needed my family pictures done and I wished I would have had you do them while we were done. A little too late on that thought.
11:41 PM
I love taking pictures in the fall. I think the light is always better.
2:00 PM
what gorgeous fall colors - you guys are so lucky.
11:18 AM
and very cute kids as well.
11:19 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
7 Comments:
Very cute pictures. I love the color and lighting.
5:47 AM
they are so cute they will love that you did this when they are older.
1:24 PM
they are so cute they will love that you did this when they are older.
1:24 PM
I like the pictures too. I was just thinking that I needed my family pictures done and I wished I would have had you do them while we were done. A little too late on that thought.
11:41 PM
I love taking pictures in the fall. I think the light is always better.
2:00 PM
what gorgeous fall colors - you guys are so lucky.
11:18 AM
and very cute kids as well.
11:19 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home