Thursday, March 04, 2010
Previous Posts
- Feburary Snapshots!
- " It's a bird, it's a plane . . .
- Felipe . . . opps ... I mean Mr. T!
- "It's always fun for everyone when Axel comes . . .
- Victor 5 months
- Amalia the BRAVE
- 1 ear infection + 1 ear infection + 1 double ear i...
- Three Cuties:)
- Victor's Four Month Portrait
- Bouncin' Baby Boy
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






7 Comments:
He looks a lot like Alex to me!!! Such a doll Erika! What a handsome boy!!!! Love it!
3:11 PM
He certainly looks like a member of the family!! A very cute little boy!
5:48 PM
I love the eyelash hurricane threat picture!!! He is a doll!
6:46 PM
he looks so much like felipe. Super cute.
7:16 PM
He is so precious. We can't wait to meet him.
4:52 AM
He is the cutest little thing, I just love him. Ava was telling me how much she loves Victor, because he has fuzzy hair. I thought that was so funny.
8:48 AM
He is getting so big! What an angel. I bet you guys are having so much fun. Cute pictures.
6:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home